Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello "Mom-Cation" =)

I cannot express in words how excited I am to have the next two days off from school.  Thursday I have a personal day, and Friday is a no school day in our district.  While I have about a zillion different things to do in that time, my own sons have school both days so I will have two child-free days!  Now, don't take that the wrong way, I LOVE my sons, and I love teaching, but lately things have been so insanely busy I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I was alone with my own thoughts.  The only family member I will be responsible for during the day will be our pup, and I thinking we should definitely be able to work in a nice long walk around the lake. =) I can feel myself relaxing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)