Saturday, July 7, 2012

I love the weekend and a FREEBIE!

I have been keeping very busy lately.  Between the 4th of July and keeping my boys busy, I haven't had much computer time.  Here are a few pics from this past week:
 Sparklers on the 4th...
 Happy hikers taking a break near the waterfall we visited...
Our own little slice of beauty close to home.  This is in the next town over from us where I grew up, and it is one of my all time favorite places.  Isn't it beautiful???

So, other than hiking and hanging out with two of my favorite little men, I've been reading my brains out (note to self, don't start more than one book at a time in the future...holy overload!) I've been creating away many different things for my classroom when we go back at the end of August.  I'd like to share one of them with you today.  (FREEBIE ALERT!!)  After seeing the amazing math boggle board on Pinterest by the amazing:
Live Laugh and Love to Learn in Second Grade
and reading Guided Math and deciding to implement and interactive calendar feature to my classroom this year (more coming on that in the near future, stay tuned!), I decided that I just had to have an interactive math "boggle" type board of my own.  Of course it had to be matchy-matchy (yes spell check, I know that's not a word, deal with it) with my new room color theme, so I made one of my own.  You can check out this freebie by clicking the picture below:

Enjoy! =)
~Heather~

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and LOOVE your freebie!! I was making a Boggle board just last night and was trying to figure out how to do one for math. You rock! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I'm giving you the versatile blogger award! Head on over to my website to check it out!

    Ms G. In Grade 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! =) Thanks for stopping by! =)

      Delete
  5. cute pics! I'm now following you. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Miss Nelson! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your new follower and I love the freebie! Thank you! your boys are very cute and I'm jealous that you live so close to a waterfall.
    Ann
    The Caffeinated Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! =)