Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Today's post will be a short one, have to get things going for our 4th of July cookout later.  It's going to be only a small gathering and very relaxing, I've pretty excited! =)
Photo: All Aubuchon Hardware stores are open tomorrow! We've got you covered for all your needs... flags, propane, beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, bug spray, citronella candles, grill accessories, charcoal...etc. Happy Independence Day!
I also got to talk to my brother just the other day on the phone which made my day.  He's a Marine, and lives and is stationed in California, so we don't get to see him very often at all, and I miss my little brother!  Anyway, I hope that everyone has a happy, safe, and relaxing 4th of July.  It is a wonderful country we live in!
I'd also like to say a special thank you to Carolyn over at 


She was very sweet and awarded me:


Thank you so much!!!  If you haven't been by to see Carolyn yet, go check her out!  Now the challenge for me is going to be trying to find 15 new bloggers to receive this award, but I will definitely be on the lookout for new and deserving bloggers! =)  Have a great day!
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)