Saturday, August 11, 2012

Who doesn't love a sale?!?! =)

I was a bit late in getting home tonight, but wanted to make sure that I sent out a quick message about the FANTASTIC sales going on over at TpT this Sunday and Monday, the 12th % 13th.  TONS of sellers are offering 20% off in honor of heading back to school, and TpT is offering an additional 10% off of sale prices.  This means that you have an opportunity to stock up on amazing great resources at great prices just in time for back to school!
Stop on by my TpT store, all items are 20% off already low prices!
Here are a few snapshots of some of my favorite products:

 Third Grade Interactive Calendar Math Pages
 
Swimming Into Subtraction: A Common Core Aligned Math Game
 Kicking Off a New School Year:  A Back to School Writing and Goal Setting Activity
Monster Mash Memory Game featuring Fry Sight Words 1-300!

I'm loading up my TpT cart tonight to get ahead of the game.
Happy Shopping! 
~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! =)