Monday, November 26, 2012

Finally finished my homophones pack!

Wow, I feel like that took forever with everything that has been going on!  I finally was able to finish up my Merry Multiple Meanings Common Core Homophone Practice pack.  This pack includes 90 homophones as well as cloze reading activity, and creating sentences to illustrate the meanings of the homophones.  Now to just get it all cut out and laminated so that my kiddos can dive into practicing them!  (I think I should purchase stock in a laminating company...) lol

I hope that everyone had a happy and restful Thanksgiving break with family.  It's nuts how fast time is passing this year!  Now off to go shop the amazing Cyber Monday sales at TpT!!! Happy shopping!
~Heather~

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog if interested in the details.

    http://ladybugslounge4teachers.blogspot.com/

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! =)